- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Improved Sound Pickup】The microphone is designed at the bottom to be closer to the animals and better pick up their sounds. You can hear the animals’ roars, footsteps and even breathing with this trail cam.
- 【More Stable Bracket】You can install the trail camera more easily and stably with the help of the gifted bracket. It is designed for wildlife observation and hunting, home/property security, farm area surveillance and so on.
- 【Advanced Night Vision】940nm invisible infrared lights bring this trail camera 10m visual range and clear night vision. For animals, there won’t be a frightening alien in the forest, and for you, there’s no worries about light reflection or blurry picture quality anymore.
- 【With All Basic Features】16MP still image quality and 1080P video resolution, 2.4″ LCD display, flexible settings and easy operation including but not limited to time-lapse recording, time stamp.
- 【High Quality IP66 Weather Protection】Advanced IP66 weather protection ensures that the camera is always ready to use even on rainy, snowy or sweltering days. Longer lifespan brings you much more animals’ shots.
|Recommended Uses For Product||Game,Hunting|
|Special Feature||Portable, Night Vision, Motion Sensor|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
Why You Should Choose This Wildlife Camera ? 2.4″ colour screen With a 2.4″ colour screen, this wildlife camera offers moments of the pristine world of wildlife for you to enjoy a more vivid look at the animal world. Ultra Clear Night Vision 940nm non-glow infrared technology, which is more concealed at night, will not scare animals when taking photos or videos, can capture the “secrets” of animals well, and reduce the risk of theft. Advanced IP66 waterproof This wildlife camera features a unibody construction with built-in high-quality rubber rings and a tight battery compartment for enhanced water resistance, allowing the trail camera to work well in any harsh weather. No worries after-sales service We provide 12 months of warranty from the time of purchase, within 3 months due to product quality problems, we support refunds or replacements at any time Specifications: PIR sensing angle: 90° Screen size: 2.4” Sensor Range: 15m (day);7m (night) Operating Temperature: -25°C~70°C Memory Storage: class 6 or faster SD card ranging 8GB to 32GB (not included). Power Supply: 8 x AA batteries (not included) Warm Tips 1. SD Card and batteries are not included in the package. 2. Please format the SD card to FAT32 before using the wildlife camera. 3. We recommend using class 6 or faster SD Card (up to 32GB capacity) and 8 Energizer 1.5V AA batteries in your trail camera package 1 x Trail Camera 1 x Mounting Strap 1 x Mini-USB Cord 1 x Micro tripod 1 x User Manual 3 x Screws