- Safety Kit: Safe-tie Bucket is primarily designed for the safety of roofers and other crew members to help prevent accidental falls. It is perfect for restraint applications in construction work, roofing, thatching, and high-rise window cleaning tasks.
- Comfort: Safe-Tie Bucket undergoes rigorous testing standards to ensure optimum performance every time. Full-body harness with 5 adjustment points, features anti-slip back placard for user comfort. The bucket allows a maximum free fall of only 6 feet
- Shock Absorber: Lifeline assembly comes with an integrated shock absorber that eliminates the need of additional shock-absorbing lanyard. This also means lesser dead weight transferred to the dorsal D-ring which helps in reducing fatigue and increasing comfort for the user
- Safe-Tie Bucket: This Guardian roofing safety kit keeps equipment packed together when traveling to different jobsites. The waterproof bucket has a harness, anchor, and lifeline, made with steel, polyester, and nylon to boost durability.
- Specifications: OSHA, ANSI compliant Qual-Craft fall protection bucket has a capacity of 130 – 310 lbs and weighs 15 LBS. It includes 5 temper reusable anchor, universal velocity harness HUV, vertical lifeline assembly, shock pack, permanently attached positioning device, and 18in. lanyard extension
The Guardian Bucket of Safe-Tie is a complete fall protection gear kit for the roofers to help prevent accidental falls. This roofing safety kit is ideal for restraint applications in construction work, high-rise window cleaning tasks, thatching, or roofing. The waterproof harness bucket includes the full-body harness with adjustment points, anti-slip back placard that offers extreme comfort and security. The lifeline assembly is provided with an integrated shock absorber to eliminate the need of shock-absorbing lanyard, which ultimately reduces fatigue and increases comfort for the user. The complete kit includes It includes vertical lifeline assembly, universal velocity harness HUV, permanently attached positioning device, shock pack, and lanyard extension. Protect yourself and your workers from rooftop falls with the Qual-Craft Bucket of Safety Kit. The sturdy bucket holds everything you need to be OSHA-compliant for rooftop work, including a temper reusable anchor, 50-foot lifeline, and harness. With everything packed together, you can keep track of your safety equipment when traveling to job sites. Reusable Heavy-Duty Temper Anchor
The Bucket of Safety comes with a temper roof anchor that easily installs with included screws on most roofs up to 12/12 roof pitch. The anchor is designed with offset holes down the center to avoid truss splitting, while the lifeline simply clips to the attached D-ring. This anchor is designed from thick plated metal for durable, long-lasting use, and meets all standards for fall arrest. 50-Foot Lifeline for Maximum Safety
To provide superior safety, the high-strength, polyester/polypropylene lifeline features three strands and measures 5/8 inches thick. This UV resistant material won’t absorb moisture, and effectively resists damaging kinks and knots. A built-in, shock-absorbing lanyard softens the impact of a fall, limiting the maximum arresting force to 900 pounds. As a bonus, the lifeline includes a static-type rope-positioning device with an 18-inch extension so you can keep the rope where you want it. Sturdy Bucket Keeps Everything Together
The harness, anchor, and lifeline are all stored in a large plastic bucket with a resealable lid for convenient organziaiton that’s always ready to go. The waterproof bucket is sturdy enough to withstand being tossed into the bed of a truck. It’s easy to stack and carry, and reliable for keeping a crew in compliance with safety codes. What’s in the Box
Bucket, universal harness, temper reusable anchor, anchor screws, and lifeline.
This model of the Guardian Fall Protection “Bucket of Safe-Tie” includes: (1) a Universal Harness HUV with five points of adjustment for added comfort, (2) a 50 foot Vertical Lifeline Assembly with Shock Pack, and permanently attached Positioning Device with an 18-inch lanyard extension, and (3) one Heavy Duty Temper Reusable anchor.
Bucket contains – 50 foot vertical life line and harness, but NO ANCHOR.
|Manufacturer||Guardian Fall Protection|
|Item Weight||15 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.9 x 13 x 12.2 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||00815|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Hand Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||temper reusable anchor, harness, 50-foot lifeline|
|Warranty Description||Qualcraft warrants to the purchaser that all products are free from defect in material and workmanship at the time of shipment. Obligation under this warranty is limited to product replacement for the period of two (2) years from the date of installation or use by the owner, provided that this period shall not exceed two (2) years from date of shipment.|
CONDITION: new sealed